Communication is central to building and maintaining loyalty.
Participation in this program will teach you to:
1. Provide avenues to clarify purpose.
- People want to do work that has a purpose.
- When there is a sense of achievement for the results of their work, they feel they have contributed using their skills.
- Motivate and build respect. It will maximize the benefits for the organization.
2. Challenge them to grow.
- Set clear expectations for both the team members and organization.
- Establish a mentoring program integrated with a goal-oriented feedback system to develop strong relationships.
- Training reinforces a sense of value. Employees need to feel valued, be given feedback, and provide growth opportunities.
3. Inspire a culture of innovation.
- Acknowledge their successes and efforts on behalf of the company.
- To stay ahead of the competition one must incessantly innovate. Encourage them to take risks and generate good ideas.
- Give your employees feedback on the goals and provide encouragement for innovative plans of achievement.
4. Communicate that you value them.
- Recognize and reward individual accomplishments. This cultivates and nurtures respect and trust.
- Show generosity and gratitude for their efforts.