Participating in this program will teach you to:
1. Master the Art of Communication and Connection.
- Engage the person’s interest in few seconds and build instant rapport.
- Understand the different personality types and buying needs.
- Initiate Active Listening to qualify prospect.
- Create conversational statements for opening pitch and closing statements.
2. Recognize Body Language (In Sales facial and body is 55%)
- Identify the individual’s true intention or meaning.
- Maintain direct eye contact.
- Be aware of posture, voice tones, speed and word choices.
- Understand what is not being said – read between the lines.
3. Establish trust and credibility.
- Set up an open and safe space to hear feedback.
- Build strong collaboration with team/partner and customer.
- Be willing to hear what the other is saying. Work together and make no assumptions.
- Ability to handle unhappy customers and encourage people to talk.
4. Improve on Vocal Skills (38% is tone)
- Use effective pitch, tone, inflection, speed and enunciation.
- Convey meaning through the sound of your voice.
- Be specific and genuine.
- Vary quality and intensity of your voice to hold interest.